Yes! We Can Service Your New or Leased BMW!
Preventive maintenance will not only protect your investment; it will extend the life of your vehicle, maintain fuel economy and maximize overall vehicle performance. Your BMW is a technological marvel. Maintain it properly and it will give you years of enjoyment.
At Osceola Garage of Putnam County NY, we follow the BMW Factory Maintenance Schedule and use only quality approved parts, filters, and fluids. When it comes time for tires, we match the right tire for your BMW to maximize your driving pleasure. If you recently purchased a new or leased BMW, you do not have to return to the new-car dealer for routine service or repairs. Having your new or leased BMW car serviced at Osceola Garage will not void your factory warranty.
Typical BMW Factory Major Service includes:
- Change oil, replace filter
- Inspect under hood components
- Inspect wiper blades
- Check fluid levels
- Replace cabin and air filter
- Tire Rotation
- Check and adjust tire pressure for factory specification
- Replace spark plugs when needed
- Bumper to bumper visual inspection
- Test battery and charging system
- Computer scan to check engine and transmission systems and components
- We will discuss any repairs and services needed beforehand
Please note that different services are required at different mileage intervals. We will always follow the BMW Factory Schedule for applicable service due.
*You can choose where to have your BMW car serviced. – The Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act of 1975 prohibits automakers from specifying the use of a certain brand of parts or forcing a car owner to return to the new-car dealership in order to maintain the factory warranty.
Trust Osceola Garage for all your BMW maintenance and repairs in Putnam, Northern Westchester County, NY and the Hudson Valley Region.