Brake Service & Protection Plan
Benefits and Rewards:
- Free brake pads or brake shoes replacement for life*
- Up to $4,000 component coverage for life, please ask for details.
- $2,000 component coverage for life when initial service is performed between 36,001 & 75,000 miles
- After 75,000 miles, each service will add $90.00 of component coverage (for each service performed every 30,000 miles) up to a maximum of $500.00 per claim.
What is component coverage?
It covers lubricated parts within the pump, master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders and metalized hoses when the failure results from internal corrosion.
Platinum Brake Service Plan Guidelines:
- Perform Brake fluid service every 30,000 miles using BG brake fluid
- Does not include labor to replace brake pads or brake shoes
- One claim per service interval
- Plan effective 1,000 miles after the first service
- Brake rotors, sensors, drums, brake lines and electrical components not included in the plan
- Protection Plan is transferable
- *After your first purchase of front pads and rear pads or rear shoes, all future pads and/or rear shoes are free, excluding labor*
Located at 44 Route 118, Baldwin Place, NY off Route 6 Mahopac. Osceola Garage is your #1 brake service and repair center in Putnam and Northern Westchester County, NY.
Why perform a brake fluid service?
Brake fluid deteriorates over time and absorbs moisture which can damage internal hydraulic components and lead to brake fade failure, a dangerous condition. Replacing the brake fluid and servicing the system every 30,000 miles will protect internally lubricated brake components, keeping you safe and saves money.