Reserve Your Seat Today for Osceola Garage’s
Next Consumer Car Clinic
“How To Purchase Your Next New Car”
Topics will include:
- Should I lease or own my next vehicle?
- How to get your best price and negotiate?
- Should I purchase an extended warranty?
- Is a hybrid or electric car in my future?
- Are some car makes less expensive to maintain?
- How long can I expect my new car to last?
- What about pre-owned vehicles (pro’s & con’s)?
- What does certified pre-owned really mean?
- Once I buy a new car, do I really need to go back to the dealer?
- What “Free Maintenance” means — what are you really getting?
SAVE THE DATE
August 23, 2012 6-7pm Somers Library
Don’t wait, sign up today, Seating is limited!
To reserve you seat please call signup at Somers library
or call Osceola Garage 845-629-7900