Yes! We Can Service Your New or Leased Mercedes Benz!
Preventive maintenance will not only protect your investment; it will extend the life of your vehicle, maintain fuel economy and maximize overall vehicle performance. Your Mercedes is a technological marvel. Maintain it properly and it will give you years of enjoyment.
At Osceola Garage we follow the Mercedes Factory Maintenance Schedule and use only quality approved parts, filters and fluids. When it comes time for tires, we match the right tire for your Mercedes to maximize your driving pleasure. If you recently purchased a new or leased Mercedes, you do not have to return to the new-car dealer for routine service or repairs. Having your new or leased car serviced at Osceola Garage will not void your factory warranty.
Typical Factory Major Service includes:
- Change oil, replace filter
- Inspect under hood components
- Inspect wiper blades
- Check fluid levels
- Replace cabin and air filter
- Tire Rotation
- Check and adjust tire pressure for factory specification
- Replace spark plugs when needed
- Bumper to bumper visual inspection
- Test battery and charging system
- Computer scan to check engine and transmission systems and components
- We will discuss any repairs and services needed beforehand
Please note that different services are required at different mileage intervals. We will always follow the Mercedes Factory Schedule for applicable service due.
*You can choose where to have your car serviced. – The Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act of 1975 prohibits automakers from specifying the use of a certain brand of parts or forcing a car owner to return to the new-car dealership in order to maintain the factory warranty.
Trust Osceola Garage for all your Mercedes maintenance and repairs in Putnam County, NY and the entire Hudson Valley.