Yes! We Can Service Your New or Leased Car!
Winner of the National Carquest Excellence Award! Nation’s #1 Shop!
Is your car under a manufacturer’s warranty?
From Acura to Volvo,Buick to Saturn …Osceola Garage can help you protect your new car or truck warranty. Our technicians can perform all of your repair and service needs while keeping your warranty in effect. All the parts we use meet or exceed factory specification and are backed by a comprehensive warranty. If you recently purchased a new car or leased a car, you do not have to return to the new-car dealer for routine service or repairs. Having your new or leased car serviced at Osceola Garage will not void your factory warranty.
Why service and maintain your new car with us?
- You can choose where to have your car serviced. – The Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act of 1975 prohibits automakers from specifying the use of a certain brand of parts or forcing a car owner to return to the new-car dealership in order to maintain the factory warranty.
- Our Relationship is with YOU, not the automaker! – Talk with us about how to protect and extend the life and performance of your new car, in the most cost effective way. Stop by or give us a call today at 845-628-7900.
- Technician Training – All our technicians receive ongoing training throughout the year on a variety of automotive subjects to keep pace with technology. Employee training at Osceola Garage is a requirement and is considered an essential part in maintaining quality service and customer satisfaction.
- Certification – In addition to training, our technicians are required to be ASE (Automatic Service Excellence) Certified. To become ASE certified, a technician must pass a test in a particular area of automotive service. Areas of ASE certification include: Brakes, Steering/Suspension, Automatic Transmission, Manual Transmission, Electrical, Engine Performance, Air Conditioning/Heating, and Engine Repair. A New York State Emission and Safety License is also a requirement. New technicians receive all the necessaries training and help to achieve the required credentials.
- Cost – Osceola Garage does the same work a new car dealerships service center will charge for a fraction of the cost. The best part is…it does not void your warranty.
We specialize in the following high end luxury cars:
At Osceola Garage we maintain factory-approved maintenance schedules for all makes and models and will ensure that your new or leased vehicle is serviced at the specified intervals as outlined in your owner’s manual. We will also retain vehicle service records for all our customers and will keep these records on file for as long as you own your vehicle.