Be Safe While Driving
- Winter is upon us, now is the time to insure that your heater and defroster are tested and working properly.
- Make sure your engine has the proper amount of antifreeze protection.
- Replace old, worn-out wiper blades which can greatly reduce visibility in a winter storm.
- Check your washer fluid often this winter season. Keep a spare bottle in the trunk.
- For maximum safety this winter season, check your tire condition and tire pressure often.
- If your car battery is more than 4 years old, it can fail without warning. Don’t get caught out in the cold, have you battery tested today.
- In the winter, warm up your car before heading out, make sure your wipers are cleared of any snow or ice and not stuck to the windshield.
- During a storm, slow down. Speed becomes your greatest enemy in bad weather, especially on ice and snow.
Get your car prepared for the months ahead. Book your appointment online or call 845-628-7900