Lifetime Protection Coverage Plan Details:
- Your vehicle must have under 36,000 miles for full coverage, or under 75,000 for half coverage
- Full coverage will reimburse you up to $4,000 per component. Half coverage will reimburse you up to $2000 per component
- Covered components include Engine, Transmission, Fuel & Air Intake, Power Steering, Cooling Systems, Rear and Front Differentials, Hydraulic Brake parts.
- The plan will take effect after the manufacturer’s warranty expires
- You must follow the scheduled service interval outlined by the plan per component
- The coverage will never expire, no matter the mileage, for as long as you own your car, provided you follow the scheduled service interval per component
- You choose what components you wish to cover
- There is no contract to purchase, simply follow the scheduled service intervals
- The Osceola Lifetime Protection coverage includes most passenger cars and SUV’s
Component coverage and services vary by car models. For specific details on your particular vehicle, fill out the form below and an Osceola specialist will contact you.
Get $26,000 in Coverage!
Major components covered under the protection plan:
- Fuel System up to $4,000
- Engine up to $4,000
- Drive Line up to $4,000
- Brake System up to $4,000
- Power Steering up to $4,000
- Cooling System up to $4,000
- Transmission up to $2,000
Coverage adds up to $26,000